06 October 2008

Tagged!?

Apparently I've been blog-tagged! I'm not exactly sure how to do this, but I think I'll figure it out.

Here are the tag rules. . .
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My tagger was: Cheryl

My 7 Facts:

1. I have the best job in the world working at the little health food store, "Nature's Nook." I am one of 5 employees (2 of them are the owners)! My boss is not an earthly being; I'm convinced she's actually an angel!

2. I am turning my mission papers in soon! Hopefully this month, within the next couple weeks!

3. I grew an inch this year! =)

4. I did a liver cleanse over the past weekend! WOW!

5. After my mission I'm going to Texas to become a certified yoga instructor! Then I'll open my own studio!

6. Favorite breakfast: Rice mixed with semi-raw (or extremely soft-boiled) egg & tamari!

7. I don't have a dishwasher, internet, TV, or a working DVD drive in my apartment. So I read a LOT lately. However, I just ordered a new CD/DVD drive for my laptop, so I'll be able to watch DVDs! The other things, I can live without! I won't have them on the mission anyways, so might as get used to it now!

My 7 tagged:

Brooke
Even though she never bothers to even look at blogs...

Jenny
She is the BEST blogger! And she and her husband are currently building their own house!

Nathan
He's currently a NYC intern.

Krystal
Childhood friend who now has the cutest little family!

Josh
You can ask him questions. He will answer.

Meagan
I like Meagan; she's fun to be with!

Jenni
She's adorable! Devout blogger as well!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I am so touched, Alexis.

    It is your responsibility to present a question of your own. You need to ask something. Otherwise the blog might die.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag - you are it!! I like your list of 7 things about you!!! How was the liver cleanse? Ugh!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally....you have updated! Liked your list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list my dear...excited to see you this weekend!! Love you

    ReplyDelete