22 October 2008

Postponement

I'm sorry, I said I'd have a blog about work by today, but unfortunately I feel incredibly miserable at the moment.
This morning I went to get my lab work and immunizations done for my mission. Other than sore arms, I felt fine - until later in the afternoon. Now EVERYTHING aches, my nose is runny, my face feels hot, yet at the same time I'm FREEZING!

I'm not quite sure if I got sick, if it's side affects from the 6 needles I dealt with today, or a combination of both!
Bradley says: "It's those shots, your body is killing all the things they injected you with and thereby making you immune." He's so smart! No wonder he works on Best Buy's "Geek Squad"!

PPD Test

Anyways, I'm going to bed as soon as I post this, in hopes I wake up much better.
To end on a more cheery note though, as I was strolling home after work, I used my phone to take a photo of the beautiful transition the trees are displaying!

I love this time of the year!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you feel so punky. I was afraid it would catch up with you later in the day. I hope you are better today, but I bet your arms are still very sore. I love the beautiful picture!!! I'll bet those missionaries that Joseph sent out didn't have to get those darn immunizations!!!Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete