23 April 2008

I am having so much fun being back here in Rexburg! Church was good, the people seemed very “interesting”. I have never been in a ward quite like it, but that’s ok. Everyone seems very nice and unique!

After church, I went and visited my old roommates, Amanda and Alyssa. It was fun to see them again, and I also said hi to my old bishop! After spending a little bit of time with them, I went to my friend Adam’s apartment and played “Settlers of Catan” with him, Mike, and his new wife Clarissa! It was fun, but I think I had the least points by far. Mike won, of course, after complaining about the game the entire time. Hahaha. I also met all of Adam’s roommates! Then some friends and I watched a movie at my apartment. Then I got my things all ready for classes the next day, wrote down my class schedule, classroom numbers, and went to bed!

The next morning I got up and went to my first class – Intro to Business. The professor is so cool! Plus, I already know a couple of the people in my class! One is my old FHE brother, Jordan! He got back form his mission in Brazil a little while ago. He’s cool. The other person I already knew was Tracy. She was one of my roommates for a semester! She’s really nice! There was also another girl who thinks that we took a class together before, but I don’t really remember her.

During business we got to interview the person next to us, and mine was a very handsome guy named Michael! He’s from the Bay Area, 21 years old, Leo, lives at Viking Village, and is the youngest out of 4. He was very fun to talk to. If he lived one floor down at Viking Village, he would be in my ward!

After my business class, I had Micro-Applications. It’s in the same building, but 2 floors up (4th Floor). The professor for that class is way cool as well, and kind of cracks me up. He kind of reminds me of a vampire, only not all scary like one. He’d be a happy, friendly vampire! I guess it’s just his looks that slightly make me think that. I also got to sit with really cool, friendly people in that class as well: Candace, Nathan, and Robby! Oh, very unlikely and funny addition - Michael and Nathan are roommates!!! What are the chances of that?!

After Micro-Applications I went to Microbiology! That teacher is SO odd!!! He amuses me greatly and makes me laugh! He is by far the weirdest professor I’ve ever had. But, I love that class so much already!!! Cell structure, functions, viruses, bacterica and all the different types there are!!! So fascinating! The only bad thing about that class is that the textbook required starts at $120 if you find it used. It’s ridiculous! But, I can probably sell it for around that price after I’m finished with the course. The lab for the class begins next week!

Later that night (21 April), my friend Markus and I went and studied at the library. Then we got hungry and went to Arby’s. Then we watched a movie. Then I went to bed. The next morning I went to Missionary Preparation. That class sounds like it'll be intense! And way fun! Then my roommate Nancy and I went to devotional! John met us there. President Clark and his wife gave the devotional, which was excellent as always! Then I went home and got some homework done. I got some reading completed as well as 2 papers written! One of my assignments was to make a list of “50 Things I Want To Do Before I Die!” It was really fun, but took a while to think of 50 things! The first half was easy, but then I had to start thinking about it.

Well, I have a dance board meeting in about half an hour! I’m going to probably head up there right now with a textbook and get some reading done before the meeting!

2 comments:

  1. 50 things to do before you die? What a great assignment! What are some of the things you listed? It sounds like all is going well! I sure miss you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete