24 April 2008

50 Things I Want To Do Before I Die!

This is what I wrote as an assignment the other day!

They are not in any particular order.

Now if I ever feel bored, I can look at my list and start planning!

Things I Want To Do

1. Get my Bachelors Degree

2. Live in Japan

3. Learn to kayak

4. Learn to rock climb

5. Ski in Colorado

6. Climb a mountain

7. Visit a Jamaican beach

8. Keep a journal

9. Try hair extensions

10. Learn to fly

11. Ride a helicopter

12. Ride a camel

13. Work on a cruise ship

14. Be a flight attendant

15. Collect artwork that I love

16. Skydive

17. Scuba dive in a tropical reef

18. Walk on every continent

19. Go fishing in Alaska

20. Go on a mission

21. Write a book

22. Have something named after me

23. Be on the front page of the newspaper

24. Go surfing

25. Start and run a successful business

26. Go on a sea voyage

27. Teach a skill to someone/a class

28. Substitute teach at a school for a day

29. Perform surgery

30. Drive a car in a country that drives on the left side of the road

31. Learn a martial art

32. Become a published investigative journalist

33. Visit another inhabited planet (not very likely, but it would be nice)

34. Hike in a rain forest

35. Visit an African village

36. Be like my parents

37. Develop artistic abilities

38. Get my engagement photos taken at a cool place, like Puerto Rico

39. Have a destination wedding

40. Record a CD (piano)

41. Work in the hospitality industry at my favorite hotel

42. Become a better golfer

43. Work for NASA, CIA, NSA, or FBI

44. Live off of interest

45. Become a powerful socialite

46. Live at a Kibbutz

47. Own a Lexus

48. Own a ranch

49. Fluently learn a critical language

50. Live in a luxury hotel residency

I highly recommend making a list for yourself!

It is extremely introspective and insightful.

2 comments:

  1. WOW- can I do all those fun things with you? You are so creative and fun! I wouldn't have thought of half of those things. Great list-
    hope you get to do it all!! Love you and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete