25 January 2009

The Absolute Dumbest Dream.



A dream I had this morning:
It was at my old house in KF, and these cute little guinea pigs were walking around in the garage, driveway, yards, etc. There were even some cute ones all curled up in the grass, and I was talking to them and taking their pictures. They told me that they liked their pictures taken and thought I was nice.
Then these other animals, like little foxes, thought it 'd be fun to sneak up on the guinea pigs and scare them! Or even have them for a snack! They were right there saying so. I let the guinea pigs know of my concern for them with the foxes around (Who were RIGHT there! They had to have heard them as well!) And warn them that the foxes were planning on sneaking up and scaring them. The guinea pigs said they didn't care. Just then, a fox was all trying to be sneaky in the grass. And as he approached them, (I thought they were going to die!) he just greeted them and told them to have a nice day. And walked away. And the guinea pigs looked at me and said, 'We knew they were nice foxes. That's why we weren't worried.'
"Wow! how did you know?' I asked them' (as i was examining them with a magnifying glass). They were looking back at me through the magnifying glass and told me about how they believe all creatures are inherently good and that if you just let them be, they'll do the right thing by nature, etc.
So I took another photo of them and thanked them for their time.
As I was on my way to visit more friendly animals my alarm clock, THANK GOODNESS, woke me up!!!

4 comments:

  1. What did you eat for dinner??? Must have been tofu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does this relate to your upcoming mission? You and Brooke loved your guinea pigs so much - maybe you miss them! I'm glad all creatures are inherently good! Maybe I won't have to keep carrying bear spray and a knife in my backpack when I hike. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAH!!!! That's soo hilarious and weird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! warm greeting for your family!

    ReplyDelete