16 August 2008

No Pear-Picking For Me (today)

I didn't get out of bed in time, so I wasn't ready to go to Medford when Mom and Dad were. But, that's probably good, because my stomach really hurts right now - I'm kind of way lactose intolerant and I drank a tall glass of chocolate milk before I went to bed last night. You know how sometimes you think somehow it won't affect you for one reason or another, only to discover a friendly: "Yes, you are STILL lactose intolerant. What were you thinking?!"

I'm kind of sad now though! But, I don't imagine picking pears in the hot weather would be very fun with my stomach upset the way it is, along with my allergies which are already being super obnoxious. But, now that I'm up, I think I'll finish my book, play the piano, write letters maybe, walk on the treadmill, stuff like that. And clean my room!

Oh! Last night as I was going to bed, a moth totally attacked me! Its loud, fluttering wings collided into my head! It was intense. Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. No more chocolate milk for you. It was hot over there and we missed you, but you made the right choice to stay home. Love you!! P.S. You can come next week with us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so hot...and when you don't feel well...yuck. So good to read how you are doing..Love you

    ReplyDelete