15 August 2008

Living in Tulelake

So I've been living here at home for about 3 weeks now and working at Staples for about the same amount of time (2.5 weeks). I'm only working part-time though. But the general manager told me today that they'll probably be adding quite a few hours to my schedule for the next 2-3 weeks. Hours are good!
Tomorrow we're getting up super early to pick pears at the church orchard in Medford! We'll be leaving the house around 6am, pick pears once we get there until noon, and then go to Costco. That'll be fun, other than the forecast of 100°+! But, hopefully we'll beat most of the heat by being there early in the morning!
There is a super-exciting social at the branch this evening! Lol. We're bringing a Papa Murphy's pizza. They'll LOVE that - Everyone loves pizza.
Well, I'm going to read now! Brooke is always trying to tell me I 'need' to read all those Twilight books before I go on a mission! We'll see though, because I have a LOT of books I want to read!
Has anyone been keeping up on the Olympics? How are we doing?! Fill me in!

2 comments:

  1. They did love that pizza didn't they? It was gone in a flash! I know it is pretty quiet for you at home, but we so enjoy having you home for just a little while before your mission. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super-exciting eh..te-he. More hours? how is that going? Take care..love ya

    ReplyDelete