03 November 2008

Remember, remember...

Lyrics for Liberty Jam!
(at the Teton Ballroom, one of my favorite places in Rexburg)


Dan Roberts (he's running for some sort of political spot) sponsored a fun music show on Saturday! Lots of local bands played, and there were free donuts and water. Haha. I'm voting for him. He throws fun parties, so he deserves our votes. JK! He's actually way cool though! We're even friends on Facebook!

I'm waiting for my mission call!!! It could get here either the 13th-ish or the 20th-ish! I had my very last interview yesterday morning with the Stake President! We just talked about missionary work a good hour (along with another kid preparing for his mission, his name was Corbin!)

I'm having a little "contest" on Facebook too! Well, not quite a "contest" as a "guess where I'm going" game. Everyone gets two votes, one state-side, one foreign, to guess where they think I'll get called to!
So far the state-side winners are Temple Square, followed by Oklahoma. Haha.
And the foreign votes are favoring Australia and Italy! My favorite vote so far is Kelby's. He said New Zealand. =)

Where do you think I'll go to? AHH I'm SO EXCITED! Anyone (Melanie, Brooke, anyone else) who wants to be here when I open the call is more than welcome to be here! In fact, I really hope you can make it! That'd be great! I even have a spare bed in my room if anyone needs to stay overnight!! We'll have lots of food, fun, and mission call unveiling!!!

Anyways, work is great! Halloween was fun! I got some cute scrubs from the store on Halloween Eve, and decided to be a medical worker. BOO!

I don't think many people noticed at work, but oh well.

Mary was a fortune teller and read my palm! Wanna know what she said? Her first glance at my palm induced a "WOW! You have a LOT of lines!!!" and she continued to say that I will live a long, healthy life, have 4 children, become pretty wealthy (but that it won't 'spoil' me). She also said that I'll have quite a few marriage opportunities since there are a lot of men in my life, hahah!!! Funny thing is she didn't know I had been engaged a couple of times already! She also said that I will have lots of fun adventurous oversea travels and that I'll meet tons of 'very interesting' people throughout my life! But that I also need to beware of the creepers and people who would take advantage of my kindness and stuff. And that I'll have some trials and tribulations in my life, but that I'll handle them well and pull through. And that I'm way creative, and she asked if I played the piano/art, etc. And she also said that I'm very good at living 'in the now' and not getting preoccupied with the future/past. It was fun! =)

Erika was a cute cat! She's fun to work with. We get along very well! She also just had a baby in April! Her baby' is Julia, and she is adorable!

Eric was a prison inmate! He shaved his head just for the costume! WOW!
And some little cops came in and arrested him. Hahahah!
Eric is funny. We get along way well too, and I find myself able to talk to him about anything. It's weird, haha. It's great having coworkers as friends though! Makes work even better than it already is!

Rick didn't dress up. Unless he considered his Hawaiian shirt 'dressing up'. He usually doesn't dress like that. Either way, he didn't get a photo.

Oh, and look what the window washer gave me the while at work!

I'm kind of sad: the trees, once laden with rich, vibrant autumn leaves, are now bare. They are ugly. At least the ground still has leaves!
(Not snow!!!)Anyways, I'm about to crash! I love Daylight Savings Time! Especially when we get our hour back from Vernal Equinox! But, now I'm all out of balance, timewise. I'll adjust soon though! It's so strange to leave work in the dark now though! Weird !

Peace! Love! Vote!

ANP

2 comments:

  1. I love your newsy post!! I can't wait to hear where you will be going on your mission!!!! I still haven't decided what to guess on where you might go, but I feel there is a good chance it could be overseas. Looks like a fun Halloween @ work. I'm heading out to vote - Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will call Dorothy to see when..cause I would love to be there when you open it!!! Love your post and seeing how well you are doing...Loves!!

    ReplyDelete