17 September 2013

Creating My Entrepreneur Journal!

Lessons Learned:
This week’s introductory assignments have made me so excited for this class.  Being able to read about the different assignments that we will be doing this semester helps me to feel confident and know what to expect throughout the course.  I always love video assignments and I found President Hinckley’s words so empowering.  We must always uphold strong ethics and maintain our integrity.  President Hinckley’s love for us is so evident.  I also loved what Elder Bednar had to say about BYU-Idaho being a DPC.  His comparisons between the MTC and BYU-Idaho helped me to gain a better perspective of my education and the importance of learning with the Spirit.  In his talk “You Whole Soul as an Offering” helped remind me of the true purpose of our education.  I shouldn’t only focus on getting all A’s in my required classes.  I should look for opportunities to learn, take courses that challenge me, and grow from those experiences.

Lessons Not Yet Learned:

I was able to read about how the case studies work in the class and the importance of them.  However, I have not done one yet, so I will need to learn more about them as I go.  They sound like an excellent way to learn the material and present opportunities to analyze and contemplate different problems and situations that we may face throughout our careers.  I also want to learn how the information I am obtaining can be used at home with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment